In need of help

sandmann

Hello everyone

I'm new to the site and some help would be greatly appreciated. Bass and pike are what i usually fish for and being someone who is addicted to fishing as I'm sure most of the people on this site are, I cant wait till they open. So I think I want to give trout fishing a try but I have no experience with that type of fishing. I do some shore fishing down at the bluffs and I see them swimming around, does anyone have some advice on setups and lures to use. All my set ups are for bass fishing would I be able to use them? I use power pro line as well does that stuff work or do you need to use a floro leader? One last question, is it ok to fish from shore this time of year or is it out of season.

Thanks in advance for yor help :D

Edited by sandmann

welcome to the site.

you should go to your local tackle shop and pick up a copy of the reg's so you know what you can fish for and where. Here is the link to the site so you can print it out if the store doesn't have any. MNR site

Use a floro leader for sure to answer that one. Do you have small inline spinners? Those work BUT your best bet is to talk to someone at your local tackle shop.

Also, not sure if you noticed this but there is a search tab and the top and there is LOT's of posts on set up's for you to check out.