Plane crash in Haldimand....Caledonia

Gerritt

Been listening to Helicopters since 2pm... talking to one of the fire guys they are now conducting a ground/grid search for a downed plane that took off from Seneca and reported problems before disappearing.. I just hope they are found before night fall....

G

Been listening to Helicopters since 2pm... talking to one of the fire guys they are now conducting a ground/grid search for a downed plane that took off from Seneca and reported problems before disappearing.. I just hope they are found before night fall....

G

Just hope they practiced what was preached in a forced.. and if so no reason not to walk away G. Can only hope..

I just learned how to fly last year, and an only a few hours away from having my full licence, and i gotta say i couldnt have picked a scarier time to decide to be a pilot. How many planes have crashed this/last year now? Its getting ridiculous. Recession making airlines/flight schools, etc.. cut maintenence costs or something? I really hope this trend doesnt continue.

I just learned how to fly last year, and an only a few hours away from having my full licence, and i gotta say i couldnt have picked a scarier time to decide to be a pilot. How many planes have crashed this/last year now? Its getting ridiculous. Recession making airlines/flight schools, etc.. cut maintenence costs or something? I really hope this trend doesnt continue.

I don't know if any more planes are crashing recently than before...

...maybe you're just noticing more now that you're a pilot and paying more attention. It's like when someone you know buys a new car...suddenly you see that model of car everywhere you go.

Guest gbfisher
I don't know if any more planes are crashing recently than before...

...maybe you're just noticing more now that you're a pilot and paying more attention. It's like when someone you know buys a new car...suddenly you see that model of car everywhere you go.

That sure is part of it. Truth is that you do not hear about all the little PP accidents. When you take off from any small or private airport, have a look at the end of the runway ...out in the fields. You'd be amazed.

Most are walked away from. They don't call em controlled crashes for nothing.... :whistling:

Edited by gbfisher