YESTERDAY

MY BRO KEV WAS NICE ENOUGH TO OFFER TO HELP ME PAINT SINCE HES DONE IT FOR 12YRS LOL

SO WE DECIDED TO SNEAK OUT FOR A QUICK DRIFT BEOFRE WE PAINTED.

WATER WAS PRIME ONCE AGAIN AND SEEN ABOUT A DOZ ON THE MOVE. OUT OF ABOUT 6 GUYS THERE NO ONE CAUGHT A THING FOR HRS.

FINALLY MANAGE ONE MYSELF AND MY SECOND YR APPRENTICE KEV(NORMALLY A 3 YR APPRENTICESHIP BUT IN KEVS CASE ITS NOW 5 LOL) FINALLY BROKE HIS CURSE.HARD WORK FOR 2 FISH BUT CANT COMPLIAN COMPARED TO THE REST.

KEV AND HIS SCRAPPY SILVER BULLET

001-1.jpg

AND KEV HOLDIN MINE (I LOVE HAVIN A APPRENTICE. CLEAN HANDS LOL)JK

003.jpg

THANKS AGAIN BRO FOR EVERYTHING.

SAVED ME TONS OF TIME ON THE PAINTING.

Hey cc never knew kev was your bro. If were talking about the same guy he’s on a private board. He made me die of laughter the other day on b ville he was with a young guy cant remember his name at the moment fishes a 17 ft streamside. anyways nice fish bud tell your bro the young guy from b ville the other day says hi.

There you go lol!!! I know him as porcupine man lol he’s always puts me to shame with those dam floats lol. Kelfun pm me your cell number, you going to be out tomo?

Yea cc its the same guy he’s a riot man I didn't get any fishing in because I was laughing so much... hey maybe that’s how he gets the pools to himself <_< joking.

Edited by silvio

Silvio, yuppers bro, that's me

I'm out tomorrow, be at the Red Ant's place bout 8:30, can't get out earlier, for the wife has college, and have to drop the lil one at school too. But where we met, I'll be there by 8:30 am, Tied some roe tonight :thumbsup_anim:

ALSO, MANY THX TO MY BRO COPPER, NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH MY BROTHER!!!! NEVER A BAD DAY FISHIN WITH MY MENTOR!!!!

Hey Kev, next time you see Josh ask him for a shot of maple syrup......he's got the goods!

You and CC brothers ? ya, I see the resemblance......two guys standing in a river, fishless with that :blink: look on your faces......especially if steelimon is around.

see you out there fellas

RR