Norwich terrior owners, Yorkshire terrior owners!

Angler16

Thinking of getting one of these dogs, if you have one please tell me how they are on shedding behavior yappyness! Its still under discussion with the rents! But im thinking ahead and picking a breed now ive got a name picked out, little feller is going to be named Scheann after my favorite luke scheann and it jsut happens to sound like the french word for dog! anyways helps appriciated!

We have 2 boston terriers and a lab mix mutt. Bostons are great dogs, but not particularly an outside dogs, they can`t handle heat or cold for long. Pictures of ours i my avatar. White spotted one we got after I was disabled from work, he listens because I was home with him since a puppy and had time to train him, a great dog! Bigger than most bostons, around 30 pounds but a baby unless it is play time.

They are not really yap dogs, they bark when someone comes over, until they meet and greet then every things cool and they want to play with their new friends. Great with my grandkids, youngest just turned one and they just inspect her. She grabs the white one and he just looks or moves away, the black and white one just runs.

Black and white one is going on 7 years old, we got her when I worked 10 to 15 hours a day and fished when I could on weekends, wife at work, kids in school so not a lot of time with training, a good dog but independent, has some obedience issue she will take off when outside, the white one doesn`t.

White one has more of the bulldog in him, more of a massive front end, black and white(female) dainty at around 19 pounds.

Clean looking dogs, real short hair. The lab mutt is typical lab, mud or water and he is in it.