Two part question, Where to buy roe in KW area and Nets on the Ganny?

ball9320

Hey everyone, headin to the GFs in Bowmanville on the weekend so obviously some fishing is going down. Problem is im at school in waterloo and not sure where to find roe in this area and will probably be goin straight to fishing friday morning. Also in the short two years ive been fishing tribs out east Ive still never bought a long net so I've stayed away from the Ganny in town. Is it decent fishing etiquette to ask to borrow a net if I hook a fish down there? I figure there will probably never be a time on fri-sunday where there wont be a ton of people down there anyways. Thanks.

call Catch 'Em bait and tackle to see what they have. they're down in the south end of town.

as far as the net, I wouldn't have a problem myself. You should probably ask before you start fishing rather than assume they'll help after you have a fish on. I've fished many places where people bring nets for anybody to use, particularly in pier fishing where the drop can be 25' or more depending on the tide. I'm sure there will be helpful people around..