Sharpening Systems

Mike the Pike

I picked up a Chiefs Choice 110 from basspro few years back it is still works great. Sharpens everything from full size Samurai Swords to the small pocket knives. But it did cost me about $100 bucks and is worth it still going strong

DSN

Go to Canadian Tire this weekend -- Rapala Knife with sheath and little plastic sharpener for $9.99!

OOps Wrong Quote

I meant the easy sharp at Canadian Tire thats on sale.

Yup they work great.

I was in Mtl two weeks ago and picked up 10 made in Japan fillet Knives at the Dollerama store $1 each.

Edited by holdfast

... but you squawk aboot the made in China Buck knives?

B)

You betcha, when I picked up that Buck knife that was cleverly packaged hiding the made in China, it disappointed me. Well at least my Chicago cutlery folding fillet knife made in USA makes up for it. The dollar fillet knives are actually pretty sharp. Not sure how they will sharpen, but for a buck, even if its disposable what the hoot.

You betcha, when I picked up that Buck knife that was cleverly packaged hiding the made in China, it disappointed me. Well at least my Chicago cutlery folding fillet knife made in USA makes up for it. The dollar fillet knives are actually pretty sharp. Not sure how they will sharpen, but for a buck, even if its disposable what the hoot.

The Nippon do have a way with steel eh! ;)