Building your own In-Line Spinner for BASS & MUSKY...

rbaquial

Hey OFC'ers,

I posted something similar to this topic, but couldn't seem to find it using the 'Search' tool. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone here makes their own spinners, buzzbaits, in-line spinners etc...? (Aside from KEMPER, whom already posted just recently) If so, what are some reputable companies out there that I can use that you would recommend?

Thanks!!

Edited by Addikted2Fishin'

Hey OFC'ers,

I posted something similar to this topic, but couldn't seem to find it using the 'Search' tool. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone here makes their own spinners, buzzbaits, in-line spinners etc (Aside from Kemper, who recently posted something similar)...? If so, what are some reputable companies out there that I can use that you would recommend?

Thanks!!

Stamina tackle has a good selection a US site though, Barlow`s, Jann`s Netcraft. Stamina is probably the best here for Muskie type in-lines.

Never really played around with them much, a lot of muskie stuff winds up in close out bins here, and some good name brand in-lines for bass also.

Angling Specialties In Mississauga or Vaughan. They have everything you could possibly need. Blades, beads, bearings, bodies, wires, hooks. Look up there locations online. Their prices are really good too. They have spinner bait and buzzbait blanks too.