Our food banks are hurting...and a free way to help

brw

I'm a certified fishing nut but my day job is an attorney (hold laughter please). Recently I started a blog and came up w/ an idea to help our local food bank, which is strained beyond belief. If anyone goes to the blog and leaves a comment, our firm will donate $1 per comment, up to $500.

Here's a link www.nwbullseye.blogspot.com

I apologize if some feel this is not the right forum, but I think it's for a good cause and as worthy as some other off topic posts. Anyway, I promise that any of my future contributions to this site will be strictly related to things like swimbaits, live bait rigs, shore lunch recipies, and other cool walleye stuff. Only 102 days till Gerogian Bay, but whose counting......

Good to see that someone out there also volunteers and helps out the community. I have found down here in Niagara that very few people actually think of someone other than themselves. I have tried to get help with volunteer stuff and no one ever responds. I am a big Brother and spend 3 hours a week with my little brother and I also volunteer at a Gymnastics club with any help that they need. I will definately leave a comment. Good for you 4eyes...nice to see someone doing something good for the community.