need some help for a new fishin rod

workwear

greetings everyone......

just got back from the fishin sho....wife said she would buy me a new rod....guess my old one isnt what it used to be...lol....anyways...i was looking at the cumarra line ...im pairing it up with the curado 200 series reel.....i already have the crucial rod and am very pleased with this rod

is it worth the extra $$$

was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this rod....looking at the 6'8"....heavy fast rod.....primarily to be used for bass

cheers.....peter

Hi workwear,

I have been fortunate enough to use the Cumara's for the past year and I can't say enough about them. The difference between the Crucial and the Cumara is quite a bit. The guides are SIC rather than Alconite, the blanks are lighter and more sensitive being IM-10 rather than IM-9, the split grip high density foam and custom handles are a dream to handle as well. The best part being that they both have a lifetime warranty.

They are one of the best I have fished with and unless you are looking for a big flipping stick which they do not have in that line up I would not hesitate to try them.

If your need to now about specific actions or lengths please feel free to ask.

JP

thanks to all that answered

jp...im looking at getting the 6'10" heavy fast action...to pair it up with my new curado 201e.....i already have the crucial paired up with the castiac that i use for flipping...

already placed my order......

cant wait for soft water!!!!!!!

cheers peter