state of the US economy

aniceguy

My goodness! Canadians debating the U.S. economy and politics!... how original!!!

I guess their own isn't interesting or "big" enough to draw their own interest...

Do we have a case of "Economy Envy"" here???

Economy envy ? HAHAHAHAHA Yea, while Im driving to work tomorrow, listening to the American radio stations complaining about losing homes, jobs, money, lifes.... Ill be VERY envious !!

We're obviously affected by the US because, like everyone said, They are our biggest customer. Its in our best interest to take some sort of interest in what our " biggest customer" is going through, financially & economically.... Envy is the last thing I would call it !

Our US dollar is doing quite well against the Canadian dollar right now and if money gets any tighter it will be even better against the Canadian loonie. It's right around 24% compared to last year's 4%.........

This will make my Canadian fishing trip that much less and that's not even figuring gasoline being much cheaper this year ..... :) OH, that's right you guys are still paying a LOT more for gasoline :(

Make sure you bring your own beer too, I feel like I have been robbed every time I go to the beer store. We do have Public Health Care and alot less Crime. Only cities with High Crime in Canada are the ones with immigrants out populating Canadians, but we must let them all in because it's the right thing to do and fish have feelings too ya know. Excuse me I have to go hug a tree.