"F" word

pikehunter

i've seen a few of those shows, i find them very ineteresting, i saw one where they raised pigs for food, and another where they raised turkeys for food, they were raised in his back yard, by his entire family, young children included, and he made sure the kids knew they were raising them for food,

anyways i thought it was interesting

they also showed the butchering process of the animals after, the turkeys were very interesting, they stick something like a cattle prod down they're throat and zap them, they die instantly (apparently) i took it as a learning experience, but it could have been a shock to some

i guess what they say is true for some, "out sight, out of mind"

Thanks for some of the comments guys...Lew, Gerritt.

I was not disturbed by the cleaning. It was like a couple of you said maybe a bonk on the head first then on with the rest of the job. I don't know if the eel is still alive after decapitation or it is just nerve reflexes? Either way I don't think none of us are expert enough to say for sure as I don't see anyone with an MD after their name. It was the eating of the beating heart that was strange. And I said above in a previous reply I can reminisce about being less than 5 years old and witnessing the chicken and goose killing in my own back yard and didn't take offense to that.

BTW, no offense taken from the negative comments, all have their right to opinion, however some comments are a little bit on the offensive side but I can take it, after all I've been married twice so no matter what is said it's no worse than my ex has said before or what I have to endure everyday at home for the past 22 years ;):blahblah1::lol:

Nicely put about the wife and ex Harry ... I feel the pain from personal experience on a daily basis. I don't think anyone was putting you down but more in a manner that they are reading this stuff for information and a bit of entertainment and we all jump on something like this.

I would venture to say that the same guys would offer you help and advice on any subject that came up on here or if they met you at a fishing spot they would be happy to lend you a piece of eqiupment or give some advice. Thats they way fisher people are.