Point Abino Feb 8th Lake Erie

Fishmaster

Yes it was a late night before fishing ...Wildthing & his Buddie ,Randy & Sonny and I headed off the Point Abino round 6:38 Sunday morning to find one hell of a rough ride out on Lake Erie ...the ride out early in the week was alote nicer i guess ...but after the melt down on saturday it was hell out there...pretty bad when your on a Atv and people that where walking were passing us on the ride out ...also meet up with some other guys from the board on the way out on sleds what a rough ride wasn't it Steve...anyways got a nice PM from JHM on were the fish were slamed the day before ...GPS put us right ontop of his holes thanks Jeff but i guess we should have been there yesterday ...it was still a good day started fishing late around 8am missed the morning bite but I still ened up with 14 beauty Perch one over 14" ...Randy got 4 ..Sonny 1 Perch 1 Smelt and no Carp lol 19 Perch Total for the day ...well Sonny lost his $10 buck once again sorry Sonny had to say it you better sharpen them hooks and make some Tipups lol...it was a great day on Lake Erie with good friends thanks for joining me Boys ...just finised eating them for dinner YUMMY ...im going to try and get out off Port Maitland before the weekend if this dam warm weather don't bugger it up ..still waiting for a call back from the Coast Gaurd to find out witch way the Ice Breaker came to the mouth of the river ...i no there is a Big Pod of Perch off Maitland waiting to be caught ...

PerchPointAbinoFeb8th09.jpg

PerchPointAbinoFeb8th09001.jpg

PerchPointAbinoFeb8th09002.jpg

Butterflys

PerchPointAbinoFeb8th09003.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster