Difference in angling culture

ben306

I think that you will notice many more people keep what they catch on the ice vs. on the softwater

Not sure why that is, but it seems to be a trend

I think it's because after you've dedicated

a day to planning

a day to freezing

You want to kill something.

It's a base instinct.

We are happy, peaceful and sympathetic when it's warm.

Warm and fuzzy.

Not where I went. Germany, Brown Trout waters always Bordered or went through populated areas creeks and Streams. Even the many Army training areas. Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, might have wonderful Pike fishing but I mwould never eat anything out of any of those waters. I wont say what was dumped. Kuwait had no fresh water, but the Gulf you could see the Oil slick, The very few Rivers in Iraq must even be more polluted than when I was there in the first War. In France would you eat anything out of their very few waters. Yea you know everything. Listen up, you got one thing right, you picked up my point about the Pollution. However, I think your Trolling. Like what was mentioned, pollution is a concern, Im not so concerned here. By the way, how would you know of any Pristine waters of the countries I mentioned. For me, I would probably take my fishing trip in Scotland than England.

I guess I would know having spent 21 years in the UK and most of my life in Western and Eastern Europe, (at least 3-4 times a year). You may have noticed that I said "most" not all...........knowing very little about Iraq or Kuwait.

By the way, I don't troll, just resent comments from those who find it necessary to be critical of something they so obviously know so little about. If you want to take this to PM feel free!