simcoe is kind and good

waterwolf

i was on time ,,they were late . met 2 buds close to shanty bay an hour after the time agreed upon. i don't have an arguement ,, they hold the key to the hut and the tank of propane ,,, a bit nipply for a contest on that one. i waited in the truck quietly.

it's never what it seems when a buddy says they're doin' great ,,fish are a nuisance ,, an interruption ,, we're talkin' here, buzz off finned irritants!!! okay ,, i'm in!! right?

they were late ,, i was less than happy ,,,,, i grabbed a halo pretty quick and forgave these morons when the tip-ups started to dance!! we caught a few but man,, it was nonstop. missed a bunch ,, kept us starin' at those tip-ups with itchy fingers.

laughed all day to the tall tales ," they," iced some beauties ," i " netted,and had a really great time .

simcoe really surprised me . honestly ,,all day! incredible action,,, she's amazing!!

pike'n on my pond might take a back seat to simcoe troutin',, for a bit.

i had a great time on a healthy body of water.

I must apologize for poor photo quality,,, disposable cameras are more beer friendly.

Talented hands prevail.

simco7.jpg

Great net job on a solid laker.

simco8.jpg

simco9.jpg

A few more for the good guys,

simco10.jpg

simco11.jpg

simco12.jpg

looking forward to another trip on this great fishery!!

Edited by waterwolf

was'nt too upset,, should have expected it ,, i've known one of 'em for 35yrs. ,, he's always "runnin'a bit behind"

there wasn't even a breeze out there, beauty day,, only 6 other people fishing in the area , man it was nice and quiet,, perfect.

might make the drive again tomorrow , just have to find if the hut has any reservations available. we got over-run with phone calls from others who share time in the hut ,, asking if the hut was producing, we'll see if they can squeeze me in . maybe just cut a hole next to the hut lol.

either way i'll be out on the ice somewhere tomorrow for sure .

thanks jacques

stay safe

Edited by waterwolf

was'nt too upset,, should have expected it ,, i've known one of 'em for 35yrs. ,, he's always "runnin'a bit behind"

there wasn't even a breeze out there, beauty day,, only 6 other people fishing in the area , man it was nice and quiet,, perfect.

might make the drive again tomorrow , just have to find if the hut has any reservations available. we got over-run with phone calls from others who share time in the hut ,, asking if the hut was producing, we'll see if they can squeeze me in . maybe just cut a hole next to the hut lol.

either way i'll be out on the ice somewhere tomorrow for sure .

thanks jacques

stay safe

OK, but still, he could of gave you a call to let you know that he was running late and that is if you had a cell phone with you at the time. Going out tomorrow.... leaving home @5:30am and hitting 2 lakes, one for eyes and the other whities B)

Just got back from buying a couple dozen of minnows and got my lunch and all my gear ready..... man just can't wait :Gonefishing::lol:

Will keep an eye out for report :canadian:

Tight lines and good luck tomorrow!!

Jacques