Spring Fishing & Boat Show - here's the exhibitors list

maybe

Vita from the show shipped me a Word file late last night, arranged alphabetically by exhibitor name. At 662kb, it's to big for an attachment.

I transferred the information to an Excel spreadsheet, and added a 2nd version ordered by booth # for easy crossreferencing to the PDF floorplan on the show site.

The Excel spreadsheet is attached here. You'll need WinZip or WinRAR (or equivalent) to unpack the file.

2009_Fishing_and_Boat_Show_Exhibitors_List.zip

For the folks who are leery of opening .xls files from the net, here's a gif format picture of the spreadsheet. Awkward to print, but perfectly safe to look at. :)

True. Maybe next year they'll have it together and post the needed information in a time frame where visitors could actually plan their visit in time to book the right day off work!

The seminar schedule still isnt posted on the site, but I've been told it will appear "this week." The one TJ posted a week ago has some holes in it that'll hopefully be filled by then.

On last year's schedule, I found errors. Forget the specific details, but at least one presenter was shown as delivering seminars on 2 different topics in 2 different locations at the same time. Also, a training room was referred to by a name that bore no resemblance to the venue's signage or any posted floor plan. I'll doublecheck the final schedule whenever it goes up this year, just in case.