Anyone know if Fishmasters Ultimate Charter's

Big Cliff

For the last few weeks we have been trying to confirm a date for our channel cat charter and in spite of a number of PM's and suggested dates we can't seem to get a response.

Is he on holidays or having computer problems does anyone know? We need to get a date confirmed so we can book holidays and stuff.

You can always check anyone's OFC profile to see when the server last saw them logged in. The info's shown down toward the bottom in the left hand column. Right now the Fishmaster profile is saying 2:47pm yesterday.

While you're on the profile, in the center column you can hit the "Posts" tab to see the last 5 posts from that person in reverse chronological. Right now I'm seeing posts dated January 18, 17, 15, 13, 12.

The only way I know to pull the complete list of anyone's posts is to find one of their forum posts and click their nickname over in the left column. It'll drop down a little menu, and the bottom option is "Find member's posts." Currently showing 19 posts pretty evenly spread out over the last 14 days.

Lots of posting at the Niagara Fishing Forum, too.

Doesn't look like an IT problem to me. Good luck!

Thanks Adrianne, much appreciated! Anything much more than the basics on these things and I get lost easily! :blush:

Guess I'll have to try and phone him or something because for some reason he doesn't seem to be getting our PMs or perhaps he is just getting so many that ours have been getting lost.