Fin-Bore Micro

Beats

HI, after talking to a few ppl here on OFC, I am leaning towards buying a Fin-Bore Micro 6" auger. I can't seem to find one in London and I have found them online with quite a range in price. First off, is there only 1 model of the Fin-Bore micro? I have only ever seen it as a 6", is there an 8" version? Also, sometimes it seems to be referred to as a Fin-Bore III micro but usually just a Fin-Bore micro.. is it all the same model?

Lastly, anyone know a place to pick one up in the London area or, if not, where I could find a decent on-line deal that won't be a ton of cash for shipping?

Thanks

They had them last year... but I just did an on-line search of CTC ice fishing and it's not there.

Yeah, that was my first attempt. Tried 2 different stores in town and they had Normark augers but not the micro. THe online selection doesn't show the micro either...

THere's a few around. I looked at Angling Outfitter's (near Woodstock) which is the best (IMO) and didn't see one there... didn't try the smaller shops. I guess that's the obvious next step. Usually Angling Outfitters has anything you could want. SO when I didn't find one there, I just started thinking I was going to resort to online shopping.

Innisfil Bait and tackle sells them for $110.

Looks like the original is a 6"... now the "NEW" FIn-bore micro III is available in 4.5/6 and 8 inch

http://www.livebaitandtackle.com/products.php?cat=344

Thanks a lot for the link. I'll be checking that out.

EDIT: the 4.5 and 8" doesn't actually say "micro" just that it's new with a telescopic handle... wonder what the differences are?

Edited by Beats