OMG

reelinrolly

Wasn't the best coaching from Quinn that's for sure.

Never have I been a fan of his methods...

The biggest 2 things the Canadians were missing last night was Confidence, and subsiquently they lacked Presence.

The two go hand and hand!

Where oh where was the Physical game they played against the States, Germany, Slovakia?

Where was the Quick acurate passing, or the quick release shots?

Their heads were clouded with doubt and Nervousness...

You could see them second guessing their plays, and more importantly they were second guessing their Hits.

Why?

Because they were afraid they would miss, or let their man go...

I'll tell you this,

Benching your guys, Sitting silently on the back bench and deviateing from your game plan is not the way to bolster confidence in your boys.

Its shows your scrambleing...

Changes are for Practices, not for Game time.

Dump and chase BANG BANG BANG Along the boards, Cycle, and crash the net...thats how we've won medals all these years, thats how we made it this far, and THATS how its going to be done tommorrow.

The minute we try and play cutesy-poo Euro hockey we're done...nobody plays better Euro hockey better then the swedes.

A Physical game will knock the Swedes game plan out of the rink.

BANG BANG BANG!!!!

They need to forget that poke checking crap, and get back to takeing the Body, and taking it hard!

Its hard to make a fancy passing play to your wingers when they are slowly getting up off the ice about 10 strides behind you.

Edited by Cookslav

Never have I been a fan of his methods...

The biggest 2 things the Canadians were missing last night was Confidence, and subsiquently they lacked Presence.

The two go hand and hand!

Where oh where was the Physical game they played against the States, Germany, Slovakia?

Where was the Quick acurate passing, or the quick release shots?

Their heads were clouded with doubt and Nervousness...

You could see them second guessing their plays, and more importantly they were second guessing their Hits.

Why?

Because they were afraid they would miss, or let their man go...

I'll tell you this,

Benching your guys, Sitting silently on the back bench and deviateing from your game plan is not the way to bolster confidence in your boys.

Its shows your scrambleing...

Changes are for Practices, not for Game time.

Dump and chase BANG BANG BANG Along the boards, Cycle, and crash the net...thats how we've won medals all these years, thats how we made it this far, and THATS how its going to be done tommorrow.

The minute we try and play cutesy-poo Euro hockey we're done...nobody plays better Euro hockey better then the swedes.

A Physical game will knock the Swedes game plan out of the rink.

BANG BANG BANG!!!!

They need to forget that poke checking crap, and get back to takeing the Body, and taking it hard!

Its hard to make a fancy passing play to your wingers when they are slowly getting up off the ice about 10 strides behind you.

Thanks, you said it a lot better than I could of that's for sure. I would of been called a racist if I would of meant what you stated but said it in my words. I know when I played in a physical game, non physical players seemed to be shy of the puck and would quickly pass as not get hit (Hurt). Like the Swedes (EDIT.... in the past) and other non Canadian teams except maybe the USA

Edited by holdfast