found this a year ago

BassAsin

That's a nice score for sure. I have a nice set of sheds myself i found years ago belonging to a beautiful 10 point. This year i found a single spike antler. 1 point about 7-8 inches long. They are always a treat to come across of any size.

That's a nice score for sure. I have a nice set of sheds myself i found years ago belonging to a beautiful 10 point. This year i found a single spike antler. 1 point about 7-8 inches long. They are always a treat to come across of any size.

this is the most cherished for some obvious reasons being a possible 18 point buck but the second favorite is off of what would have been an 8 pointer but the brow tine being 11" is what makes that shed a dandy

this is the most cherished for some obvious reasons being a possible 18 point buck but the second favorite is off of what would have been an 8 pointer but the brow tine being 11" is what makes that shed a dandy