Excalibur crossbow help

buckster

So i just got the call from my old man 20 mins ago. He took a shot at a buck and missed. (Freaking of course) Took a look at his crossbow and the tip of his limb fell off he has an exomag with magtip limbs. That woulda been buck #3 for him this year. So here is my question does he need a new set of limbs or can the mag tips be replaced and if so where can i get this done............ help me out here gang. Im gonna be busy calling around places and doing some googling....

Edited by buckster

Brian we think a like. First place i called said he can get me a set in a week. Im gonna wait till my dad gets home so i can take a look and that way i can exlpanin it a lil better. maybe i will head up there tommorrow. My dad sat in my stand while i was at work........ what an A HOLE lol. I have seen a lot of deer from this stand but havent taken a shot yet. His first time in it and he get a shot off............ Thanks man

Brian we think a like. First place i called said he can get me a set in a week

Just in time for a christams day hunt. I got nothing better to do that day til noon.LOL

Gary and Carl have always treated me right. Fully knowledgable in the sport.

Yeah the service is A 1. I just looked at the bow. I hope they can just put another tip on the limb. My dad is off for the winter starting on the 19th so he wants his bow asap........ Im gonna be hitting the woods every weekend. till closing or till i wack one. Crossing your fingers dosnt work btw......... as i watched 2 diffrent bucks walk away lol

Im gonna be hitting the woods every weekend

Wont get out this weekend. Got some family stuff saturday morn(helpping the wife with her cookie cook,n for her cookie swap Sunday,dont laugh,theres credits here.LOL),company christmas party at night.Sunday will be, OMG,what have I done,but once noon comes and the wifes gone,it,s pig skin time.LOL

After that,it,s go go go.til the end.

Good luck to ya bud.

it has to be sent back to excaliber to be fixed the only way he could have blown the tips off was either he didn't have the arrow all the way back or dry fired it tell him to remove the pads from the dissapator bars check out the the excaliber web site at www.excalibercrossbow.com or better yet give them a call 519 743 6890

Edited by steelhead hunter

Late friday night i emailed excalibur and told them my problem and asked what my options are. Early this afternoon i got a reply from Steve Sheffel Sales and Marketing Excalibur Crossbow Inc. He told me to call him asap so we can fix my problem. So that is what i did. He told me he will ship me new limbs free of charge and all i have to do is ship him the broken set when my new ones arrive. What a great place and great pepole over at excalibur. That is what i call customer service. Its nice to see a company that stands by thier product. This is how you keep a customer for life. They even called me back about 20 mins ago to verify my dads camo pattern. Limbs are on the way! I will always recommend excalibur for an excellent product and great customer service.