K-1 Finals

danbo

Reminded me of the Tyson ear biting. Guy was expecting to beat/dominate an opponent, the opponent was doing better than expected, so the villain (Tyson/Badr) resort to unsportsmanlike conduct so that they can say they lost by DQ as opposed to "getting beat fair and square". The first foul (throw/trip) was heat of the moment, the stomp was pre-meditated, the comments afterwards the clear sign of a sore loser.

Reminded me of the Tyson ear biting. Guy was expecting to beat/dominate an opponent, the opponent was doing better than expected, so the villain (Tyson/Badr) resort to unsportsmanlike conduct so that they can say they lost by DQ as opposed to "getting beat fair and square". The first foul (throw/trip) was heat of the moment, the stomp was pre-meditated, the comments afterwards the clear sign of a sore loser.

what comments did he make afterwards? didnt hear or read anything about it.. regardless, he's a bone head..

He call Remy a "good actor" implying that the foot stomp didn't cause the double vision and dizziness that Remy claimed. I guess he thinks Remy took an "easy out" instead of getting back up and shaking it off. Remy had a good idea, if Badr thinks it was acting, maybe before a rematch he can allow Remy to stomp his head. lol