Hut operators out yet?

tonyb

....I've heard some are on ice or soon will be in the Pefferlaw area Tony. I'm heading up there Sunday with a group of 47 and we have huts booked for the day. Thought it was going to be cancelled but the operator called to say his huts are going out and will be ready for the weekend.

Quinte

Guest skeeter99

tim hales is open for perch right now got his huts out the other day (beaverton)

just so u guys know

tim will not put his huts out unless there is 6 inches or more of ice, use to rent from him before I got my bike

here is the link to his website

http://www.timhalesfishhuts.com/

Troy

so basically this is how I judge the ice safety in beaverton, I usually call tim and if his huts are out I am good to go with the atv, since he takes his clients out early in the season with a snowmachine pulling a large covered sled to get u to your hut

troy

Edited by skeeter99

Holy crap 47 Spiel?!

Who did you rent from?

Sounds like a blast.

With 15KM winds and -5 temps it might be nicer in the shelter of a hut for the day.

Tony

....Not sure Tony? I do know he's located at the mouth of the Pefferlaw Brook, west side. FishFarmer has made all the arrangements for the Stelco Fishing Club. Bus ride up and back with huts and bait supplied for $65, can't beat that.

Sounds like Pefferlaw Fish Huts to me Spiel...used to book with them until my No 1 grandson reached the age of 12 yrs old (then I was charged full price for him)...

It made the day too expensive so we bought our own auger and built a couple of wind shelters...

Sure miissed those great breakfasts in the dining room though and the great hamburgers Jerry would bring out to us at noon hour...

I'm sure you will enjoy their service...