'Fish OnTario

e-z-out

Guest gbfisher

:blahblah1::rolleyes:<_<

You forgot to add in the price for the Bag. Box and air!. .......but yer good at leaving out the important information.

Edited by gbfisher

Holy Jeez!! Why is everybody bashing this guy’s business? Are the majority of people on this thread so thrifty, that they do not understand that they are paying for the convenience at this place? I like to save a buck like the next guy, but let’s get real here if you don’t like the prices or the guy working there, then DON’T GO THERE. Personally, I have been there a couple times to buy some last minute tackle & live bait, and so what if the prices are a little higher than some other places, you are paying for the convenience of it.

This guy has gotta eat and provide for his family like everyone else, who’s to come in this guys way of doing that? The way I see it, he’s running a business to make a profit, not a clearance center to satisfy those who like carp and complain because they don’t understand a business. Before anyone says something negative about someone’s bread an butter, think about who it may benefit.