Upper Niagara Musky G2G

jwl

So???? :dunno:

Just wondering who is coming out for a kick@$$ day on the river on the 13th?

For those who are,I hope you started packing a few thing away to try out there :Gonefishing:

I think I have a few patterns covered,a decent assortment of different running baits and patterns. I have a couple areas in mind a bit out of the box, where there is a small area of water with a huge amount of structure and I am going to give that a huge go over :thumbsup_anim: and if I fishing for all day and still not catching a sniff,I am gonna head up river and catch a steelhead and keep the skunk out of the boat :lol:B)

Regardless of who lands what,this will be a fun hardcore late fall day on the water and I love it !!!

Here are a few things I rounded up for the day so far with multiple presentations in mind B)

345262503.jpg

Its not always all about catching the fish...........everyone who tries to go after the big ones knows you gotta put the time in, get your butt kicked out there once in a while and give it the best go you can out there.

Keep in mind also folks....that the same evening as the musky G2G a bunch of great folks from the NFN board are throwing together a swill to help out with the cause for Rick O, as he is well known and well liked by many of the fellow outdoorsmen..errr eople in the Greater Niagara area and it's a great cause and great way to meet some excellent,like minded people along the way.

If anyone esle is also interested, this Saturday coming up,the 6th, NRS- Niagara River Steelheaders is having a small fun derby for the day to raise some funds for the cause. We are getting a few boats together and filling them up for the day with "non-boaters" alike and extend the welcome to any fellow OFNers to come and join us, learn a whole bunch from anglers who have fished the river for many years,get out there and have a blast.

What we are doing is,getting a few boaters together, and then we are seeing if there areany open seats on the boats, trying to place people together if there are open seats, getting out there and having a blast on the water.

Entry fee for the "NRS" derby on the 6th is $10 per person. Winner for the longest steelhead takes the day!!!!!!!, all proceeds go directly to Rick O, and the winner gets a prize and bragging rights. It's all in fun and a great excuse to go fishing.

Looking forward to seeing a few diehards at the G2G :Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl

love your baits. What\s the one on the far left with teh rubber tail?

it's a hand made suspending jerk bait, the guy who made it for me has a great assortment of baits that he makes- Mad Maddy Musky is the name of his business does great work and any custom order you could want :Gonefishing: