Point Abino Nov 19th --Snowy Afternoon

Fishmaster

Another fine day Perch fishing at Point Abino ...woke up this morning looking at the Marina frozen ... :D

PointAbinoNov1908007.jpg

so i knew it wasn't the day for catching slabs ...

Yesterdays fish

PointAbinoNov1908001.jpg

So i give my best fishing Buddie Bill a call to see if he wants to go after some perch ...and of course he did ...Bill and I arrive at Crystal Beach 12 noon and were off to 60 fow drop anchor and it was non stop Perch action ...after about 2 hours of steady pulling in Perch the Snow was getting nasty and cold lake started to get bumpy so we called it a day ...

PointAbinoNov1908008.jpg

PointAbinoNov1908009.jpg

Pulled back into the Boat Ramp at 2:45 and the parking lots was covered in snow ...not sure how many fish Bill caught but just finished cleaning my share ...

PointAbinoNov1908010.jpg

If you can pick the days with no wind you might wanna get out Perch fishing off Point Abino ...if ya need some Minnows or GPS coordinates PM Me ;)

Fishmaster, its a great bait store/marina you have there. I just started fishing Lower Grand this yr, I have purchased worm from you 24hr shack a couple times, awsome idea! Consider I usually buy my worms at the oddest hrs. I'll be sure to fish more on the Lower Grand next year for Walleye and HUGE catfish. I just saw Fish'n Can show this evening with the catfish episode at Dunnville. Any idea what time is the best for walleye and catfish? Post-spawn? Month?

Fishmaster, its a great bait store/marina you have there. I just started fishing Lower Grand this yr, I have purchased worm from you 24hr shack a couple times, awsome idea! Consider I usually buy my worms at the oddest hrs. I'll be sure to fish more on the Lower Grand next year for Walleye and HUGE catfish. I just saw Fish'n Can show this evening with the catfish episode at Dunnville. Any idea what time is the best for walleye and catfish? Post-spawn? Month?

Best time for Big Cats is Ice out till mid May ...as for Walleye they are in the river all year round best fishing times are ...June July .Sept ,Oct ,Nov ,Winter Ice Fishing Dec ,Jan ,Feb ,hope to see you out this winter ...Fishmaster