2008 Fishing Review: My First Year Fishing

Governator

Infact credit goes to you for showing me how to handle pike as I asked for a help last month :clapping:

I only hope I can one day put together the type of reports you guys all do. So many of you pull out sea monsters.

Keep at it Governator...Bly and I only started fishing 2 years ago. You have the right attitude and thirst for knowledge to succeed! This board has helped immensely....a wealth of information. We wouldn't have done nearly as well in the past 2 years if it wasn't for OFC. I deserve no credit by the way....you caught the fish!! LOL. My advice was more preventative in nature....I still have a scar from a pike....but it's a great reminder of the fish....kinda like war wounds....haha.

What a great effort just writing this report :clapping:

You live in an area with many fishing oppurtunities, within a few minutes to an hours drive.

Keep up your passion for the sport, it is a great way to spend free time.

Buy a portable depth finder and a slightly bigger boat/ trailer fror cheap and you will do even better.

Thanks for sharing this story :thumbsup_anim:

Cheers,

ehg

That's awesome dude, I'd say you had a great first season of fishing. I'm sure you'll enjoy many, many more to come! And as the experience goes up, the general size of the catch does too. I'm sure we'll see quite a few "new PB" reports from you in the near future. :thumbsup_anim: