Ofnc Christmas Swill

tonyb

Juts thought I would post about this again, too exciting to leave it collecting dust on the old board.

Let's continue the planning/discussion of this fine event.

Last I recall we were aiming for the Tuesday Dec 26th (Cheap wings) or Friday Dec 29th (Reg. Price wings)

GMAN, did you handle the booking last year? I recall you mentioning something about knowing the owner there, maybe he can throw in some free wings or something for our repeat business?

Looking forward to this event.

Tony

Mike it will be at the Firehall as always, we just have to find out what the best day is for everyone. Tuesday's are the cheapest 2 for 1, but this time of year shouldn't really matter. Monday to Sunday is good for me. ( execpt the 30th this year got the family thing up at Dave and Busters)

I was thinking about the poll thing, but you get people voting that don't even show up so it is hard to gauge it that way.

It would be better if people responded with a definate yes and what dates they could make it for. That way we would be working towards trying to accomodate the most people that are actually going to show.

Tony

Friday I am in if its Tuesday I wont be able to make it I would suggest everyone just put when they can attend and what ever majority is make it that date.. I kinda like the idea of a poll as well... Most of the people who wont attend wont vote this is the OFC board its not like others Just my 2 cents

Robin