Mike The Bass Fisher's RESULTS

MCTFisher9120

Here it is. I did manage to catch my 5 bass and 3 additional fish of any other species.

Little Angler feel free to post your catches below and in another thread we will issue a direct link to here and a vote can be done.

Largemouth Bass #1

1.13lbs

113lbs.jpg

Largemouth Bass #2

2lbs

2lbs.jpg

Largemouth Bass #3

2.5lbs

25lbs.jpg

Largemouth Bass #4

2.11lbs

211lbs.jpg

Largemouth Bass #5

4.8lbs

48lbs.jpg

Other 3 Fish

Fish #1

Bowfin AKA Dogfish

4lbs

4lbs.jpg

Fish #2

Bowfin AKA Dogfish

4.10lbs

410lbs.jpg

Fish #3

Northern Pike

3.8lbs 30 Inches long

39lbs-30.jpg

All of the bass and the pike were caught on the Origional Fishing Snake. The 2 Bowfin were caught on live bait.

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Hey mike awesome job you did really well bass wise. I believe we said at least 2.5?Good mixed bag good report your going away tomorrow so i will have pics up when you get back for voting later.

-Little Angler

Na man check the regulations. The best 5 bass man. Or for me at least. You did good to, i can't wait to see these fish. I got to use my american fishing snakes to catch some Canadian bass. My PB Largemouth bass for 2008(so far) and a PB Northern Pike and a PB Bowfin. When ever i had time i was out in our blow up boat fishing away. I broke the boat jinx on my recent trip to Bass Lake and i am finding my self catching more and more fish from a boat rather than shore. I only caught 1 fish from shore the entire time and that was the 2.11lb LMB above. Thanks for doing this with me L.A. and maybe we will do something like this next year. If we want to hold a poll feel free to post your pictures on this thread and just put the link to here on the poll thread. Have a good two weeks and i will be back with a Lake Seymoure Report.

Thanks Again

Mike!!!

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

• 2 weeks later...