Sparrow lake map

bassfighter

I have seen maps of sparrow lake for sale in various tackle shops in waterloo. You may want to look around in your area and see if you can find them. I fished the lake about a month ago but never really found any hot spots (the guys i was fishing with wanted to try different parts of the lake each day which was cool with me) so i can't really tell you where to go. We actually did better fishing from the cottage docks. Mostly bass and pike.

We had some luck fishing near the edge of the waterway channel, but only do this during the week - it's too busy on weekends, and in some of the bays along the edge of the lake. Locals told us to fish in the nothern end of the lake but the weather was bad and we didn't catch much, but it looked like a decent spot.

Edited by timmeh

i believe the only public launch is on the norh side, if you are coming up from Toronto i would suggest you just launch at Lauderdale Marina on the south side at the mouth of the river.

Lauderdale Point Resort

3500 Lauderdale Point Cr.

Severn Bridge , ON

rocks yes, stay inbetween the channel markers when motoring, use electric anywhere else.