1st Salmon Off The Piers!!!!!!!!!

CLofchik

I have been staying clear of commenting on most threads due to the fact that there are far too many that wish to bash others etc and being an owner of a shop I sometimes have to bite my tongue on some of the things that get posted here as it might reflect on my business, and today's society there are many that require us sponsors or shop owners etc to be politically correct. I know that I have posted my comments on other boards in regards to the fishing in the area and I get immediately stomped on for telling the truth. Seems that I might be hurting the area if I post the truth, however I do feel comfortable stating other wise..............just like on this thread this fish is definitely not a chinook and I feel that the thread should be locked to prevent any bashing to the angler etc.

I know that the mods are monitoring this thread closely to prevent some immature posters from starting to bash........... there might be an error here by the angler and then again there might not be. The case is that there is a proud angler that posted his catch that he caught from a pier and he felt that he harvested a chinook salmon. Sometimes it is better to send a pic to one of the mods or one of the most experienced anglers on this forum to get a correct identification if you are not sure of the species of fish. Spiel is extremely knowledgeable of the species as seen in other posts etc. so he would be a good person to contact in a case such as this. To be politically correct I then decided to side with Spiel so that I would not receive flamed emails as I have in the past.

It is time to lock this thread and move on and to side on the politically correct nice salmon, (I do know what species this is).

Regards,

Sam

Yep, I hear ya Sam ;)

Joey