Very Happy Customer - Gulp Alive - Bucket

Leecher

Guys,

Guess my input really made an impact on Pure Fishing's decision to ship me a replacement bucket at no charge and without returning the purchased product. I still can't believe it B)

In my reply yesterday I mention that the product had already been used and that 3/4 of the minnows were gone....... and if I ship it to them, that the rest of the content would leak :w00t:...... the messenger would wonder where the smell was coming from :lol::lol:

Just got a reply today that they will ship me a new bucket B)..... this is amazing and just can't believe it B)

When I get the new bucket delivered, will post another thread to let you know about it.

Most importantly, want to thank mekissa for providing the link in the other thread..... Thank you my friend. :D

Leechman

good 4 you! :)

I sent a complain about the leaky bucket and the juice turning completely dark brown/black after 1/2 a year.... never got a reply back :(

That is strange that they did not reply...... Was it at the following link that you replied to:

http://www.berkley-fishing.com/about_contactinfo.php

For me sure did not take long to respond.

Leechman

I actually think that a sign of good customer service is when they help you before you go and rant on a message board, because although they helped you this time, not everyone is going to rant online like you successfully did, and so many people will remain unsatisfied. When they decide to help you after you've given them bad PR, then they're just doing damage control, but the underlying problem will continue to exist.

i had the bucket leak on me to, as well as the bagged gulp, kinda melting into big blobs, sent them a message as well and they are sending me some new pproduct to replace all i had lost, the best bet for the gulp in the bucket is to buya really good sealable container to put it in,

Mine leaked like a seive so I threw mine in a glass jar....still managed to stink up the place with it!

They really do need to come up with a reusable container for the stuff and sell it off the shelf in a bottle.

forrest

forrest,

as soon as I get the new one in the mail will check for leaks for sure. I'm still surprise that they are going to ship me a new bucket :w00t: and sincerely think it was a bad batch that was produce but until I receive it can't say.... like the old saying "I'll believe it when I see it".

If it leaks, will transfer the content into another container and send them another message so that they keep working at rectifying the problematic bucket and also has a reminder that the bucket does not meet their long-standing reputation for producing the finest in fishing tackle.

Don't know how long it's going to take to get to my place but will post another thread of the outcome.

Leechman