Falcon Rods?

ultraman18

I'm not so sure they sell them here. I knoe fishing world sells some of their tackle storage stuff. I'm not to sure on the rods though. PM blake and he can tell you. I have bought mine from Cabelas and Takle warehouse. I have all their tackle storage products. They have an organizing system that is by far the best out there. The rods are very well made as well.

Different Strokes for different folks I guess. Like me I have a ton of different Manufactuers and love to try them all. These rods are a little than the compareable Techna Av or Elite Tech. I have bought the Elite Tech and have sold them allready. Fenwick made a mistake in making them. Techna rods are much better. If you are lookin I have a brand new Techna Av casting 7'mhf for sale. Never used still has plastic wrap on it. I beleive I have 2 of them actually in my fishing room somewhere. PM me and I will give you a price.

It was meant for ultraman18. The rod is comparab le to what he wants. 1oz spinnerbaits. Try a G loomis or a Dobyns for your spinnerbaits. I have them that handle up to 8 oz for my swimbaits. Great rods. Try a Dobyns Champ Cast Rod 7'3" Med Hvy XF 735C. The Fenwick rod I have , it covers up to 1 1/2 oz actually. The same tip action as a G loomis spinnerbait rod. I have both.

These guys are great. I buy from there all the time. Infact I just bought some of their Under Armour thats on sale. The rods however will cost you from there. They will only ship fed ex, charges by the time a rod gets to Canada are usually 60-70 bucks more. Buy from a site like BBC, Tackletour, or here as you will pay actuall shipping with insurance no more that 25 bucks US tops.

thanks for the tips

i guess i'll wait a bit until the new falcons are out in the fall

from what i read on the coverage at icast, they're doing away with the foregrip, and are made with an even lighter material

just wanted to go try one out at a local store around toronto first and see. i might not like it, who knows

but i was looking for a beginner all purpose baitcasting rod

the CC-5-166MH-T7 (all around rod) and the CC-5-167MH-T7 (weightless worm) to be exact

and as for fenwick, i've tried the ones that are comparable in price and they're a bit too heavy for my liking

i'm a st croix guy and have a couple of the legend tournament spinning rods and i'm just trying to start out in baitcasting

thanks for the replies guys

appreciate it