Bait For The Bay Of Quinte

skevys

To answer all inquiries about the new minnow regs. Yes we will have minnows in stock. All we have to do is buy our minnows from north of the 401 highway and with what happened to the harvesters south of the 401 we are forced to buy them from northern areas.I personally went out yesterday and bought as much as I could before the prices go up and got supply guarantees from my northern suppliers. So, if they keep their word we as retailers will have no problem supplying minnows.

I would like to take this opportunity to also say that I hope that the gov't will compensate these harvesters that are now out of business. A lot of these people make their living doing this and the possibility of going belly up over night is got to be one of life’s hard blows. I am personally praying for each and every-one of them and will be hoping the best for them. ……………………. Ron

yes well ron they did it for a reason and if that virus gets into all of our lakes rivers and creeks we are going to be in big trouble,it has wiped out some lakes and killed thousands of gamefish,including pike ,walleye,lake trout,bass,one lake in ohio,thats only 1 mile long and not very wide was completely empty of fish ,its gonna come here they are just trying to prevent it as long as they can,and yes i hope those people dont loose their jobs and income ,they should get some compensation i hope,...talk to you later......cheers :thumbsup_anim: