lost a part of me today!!

silvio

No not that part of me guys get your head out of the gutter!! lol

As most of you know a few months ago I had a nice wipeout on my dirt bike. I broke my wrist and had my surgery witch was the most painful thing I have gone through like I came out of a saw movie. Well it’s been 9 weeks I believe with a cast (has become a part of me) on and it has finally come off my hand looks like a bears back and is white as milk even though I am natural dark skinned lol. Well its good to have it off one pin was removed but the screw remains in there I got some nice battle scares but besides that bring out the sun because this farmers tan will not help with the ladies. Thanks to everyone who supported me before my surgery. And as for the bike my parents swore it was going to have to go but my dad brought it to the shop for repairs he still claims its going but I think that’s only because my mom wanted to kill him when she found out he brought it for repairs lol. Once again thanks everyone and especially bbnotty gerritt and ccmt for constantly checking up on me.

Just glad to hear that you are on the mend! The cast coming off is a big step in the recovery. The farmers tan comes with a cool story though...could be a good way show off the scars...I hear women love scars and the story that goes with it. Feel free to embellish too.... :lol:

As far as thanking me...no need...it was just a few PMs to see how you were doing. We'll get out and fish this fall/winter...just don't push it ok?

When you posted lost a part of me today the first thing i said was wow, now what did he do. lol. Hey bud, good to hear the cast is off. White hand eh, you must look like michael Jackson in his glove days. Sooooo, want to come fishing at that secret pond with the huge bass? you'll be back to normal in no time, Salmon time soon.

Tell your Dad that he better come to cast for salmon this year, we'll have some fun.

take care bud and say hi to your family for me.

Berge