Fishing Lakes by Nobleton

sunfish

Just need some advise on fishing areas by Nobleton or Bolton area. Don't fish the area much. The only lake I know of is Island Lake. Taking my son to his camp and would like to take him fishing before he's gone for the week.

Did a search on Google earth and there appears to be many small lakes. Are they fishable from shore?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You may want to check out Albion HIlls Conservation Area. There is also a reservoir just north of Palgrave that I have seen people fishing. Don't know what they are catching.

Glen Hafy (sp) (on Airport Road) is a sure thing, they have stocked ponds and for a few $$ you can get some trout.

I don't know, but if you ask a local/store or gas station they will be more than glad to help you out.

I may be wrong but at the spillway they have a fish ladder with glass walls to look at fish going in the reservoir. It was posted here before.

Good luck

There is some largemouth in the palgrave reservoir and in the albion hills reservoir, but the chances are usually slim at getting them. There are trout in both with albion hills being the best bet at catching them. Lots of bullhead in palgrave.

If you really want some bass, try lake wilcox, or musselman lake. There is also pike and crappie available to catch.