JWL???

wallyboss

Thanks for check the Fishing Limit inquiry thread and responding!!!

I felt I was getting a bad rap and just wanted to clear the air. I am also a catch and release guy. Except for a couple of walleye or crappy feed per year. I was only trying to help the guy have a good fishfry.

i am happy we are on the same page now.

Edited by wallyboss

don't get your panties all in a bunch now, :P:lol: I just had the chance to check it out and I responded as soon as I saw the post and PM soon as I got back from running some errands before heading out on a couple day fishing trip to my camp, and appologized openly on the board to you and so everyone could see. I can admit to being in the wrong or taking somehting out of context no prob..even in front of the 3000 members of this board :blahblah1:

We all know it's easy to misread something on a fishing board, and tonnes of people on here have probably responded in haste to something...I don't say nothin on the fishing forum I would not talk to you about face to face..I don't hide behind the keyboard. Those who know me, know that about me, and that I am really not some kind of crap disturber just for my own personal entertainment for the day.

I have quite a few direct MNR contacts from being a trustee on the exec committee of a conservation club, and from volunteering the last couple years on a walleye enhancement project, I got no problem at all trying to get info from them and sharing. Thanks for taking the time to do so in the other thread :Gonefishing: