stoney lake

cocksy14

depending on what side of stoney you are on, there is shelf that holds walleye right at the edge of stoney and clear. It is on the birchview rd side of stoney. There is a strip of tiny islands about 15 feet wide. the shelf is from the first rock to the bigger island to the north. try not to go in to shallow as the water all of a sudden gets shallow. the depth should be about 15-22 feet there. If I had a map I could show you better....lol. The cottage I go to is right at the edge of stoney and clear also. Also try some of the large open bays with deeper depths. Or find large cliff rocks that have drop offs at the edge of them. I would jig polastic minnows and mister twisters, or even live minnows also. Thats all the help I can be

l it's my last name so easy there buddy......thanks for the advice I am looking forward to it i think i am on that side is there a snake island my buddy said something about snake island is that the right side??? I know there a tonnes of island hence the name lol

Hey man,

Shoot me a PM with what species you are looking for and I will try to help out.

I fish Stoney a lot.

P.S - dont worry about Danbo...he is the "special" member of the forum. He never really has anything worth while to say.

l it's my last name so easy there buddy......thanks for the advice I am looking forward to it i think i am on that side is there a snake island my buddy said something about snake island is that the right side??? I know there a tonnes of island hence the name lol

ya I think thats the island...snake island, sounds familiar. Cottage I go to is right across from it. i don't go there so much anymore, maybe 2 times a year. As I live in Fort Erie so its a long drive.

Stoty you still pretending to own the RedWings? Your only accomplishment in life so far was winning the Hockey Pool..

Funny, cause I dont recall saying anything about hockey.

You're out in your own little world eh.

Have you even moved out of your parents house yet?