------ -------- Heat Wave --------- ------

Clampet

i love ontario but our weather sucks its either to freakin cold or melt your face hot fall is nice but its to short.i can see it now 30plus not a stitch of wind sweat rolling dowm my face flipping docks for bass,no thanks night fishing is much nicer.

Thats what a lot of folks like about Ontario, the changing seasons.

Or look at it this way - you could live down in GCD's part of the world and be too hot or hotter. He still needs to chill his beer if he leaves it outside in January. In summer he just drops his teabag in a cup of tapwater, sets it out on the deck and waits 10 or 15 minutes to drink it. Of course then he, being a sothren boy, adds ice and sugar. His filets go straight from the cleaning board to the plate, done perfectly. :devil:

Or go up there to Moosebunk's country, as beautiful as it is, and be too cold, or colder. He keeps his beer in a cooler so it doesn't freeze. They don't drink red wine because it needs to be enjoyed at room temperature (ours). He doesn't even have to put his filets on ice when he cleans 'em. :canadian:

On the other hand us southern Canucks have got it all - air conditioning and high efficiency furnaces. Who needs more than that? :whistling:

JF