deet 90+

aplumma

Please PM me if you want me to bring you any deet 100 or as close to it as I can find. I will drop it off for kevin to sell for any donation to the walleye fund over $10.00. The good news is 100 percent of the money including my cost will be going to the walleye fund that Kevin helps run it is a worthwhile project and I hope it does well this year. I noticed last year they added a new airpump which has helped mortality of the fry while they grow.

Legal disclaimer: deet 100 can kill you... it also can kill the guy next to you... and even the guy in the boat next to you so use it as directed. Please don't turn this into a debate its up to each person to decide if they need deet that is this strong and read all directions before use.

Thanks

Art

Please PM me if you want me to bring you any deet 100 or as close to it as I can find. I will drop it off for kevin to sell for any donation to the walleye fund over $10.00. The good news is 100 percent of the money including my cost will be going to the walleye fund that Kevin helps run it is a worthwhile project and I hope it does well this year. I noticed last year they added a new airpump which has helped mortality of the fry while they grow.

Legal disclaimer: deet 100 can kill you... it also can kill the guy next to you... and even the guy in the boat next to you so use it as directed. Please don't turn this into a debate its up to each person to decide if they need deet that is this strong and read all directions before use.

Thanks

Art

We still have the stuff you brought last year. The clothes we sprayed it on still repels mosquitoes....LOL.