An Action Filled Day on the Ocean Lisgar

Sugarpacket

Over our gourmet breakfast of eggs and bacon a la muffin BBR and I discussed where we would strike today. After a long hard minute of thinking we decided Ocean Lisgar would be our next victim. So we called our chauffeur/Nanny and went down to our chosen destination. After discussing our tactics on the way BBR called GB to meets us and join in on the fun. We arrived, launched the Filth Hound at Port Water Park into Rowing Harbour headed for Fountain Bay and began our rein of terror. The fish must have sensed the doom and all headed for the cover. We stopped at Bobber Point and bit into a nice school of trophy size Black Crappies, the Bobber Point Crappie reach an average size of five inches in length it takes six pound test to its limits. Well you are checking out these trophy Crappie you are bound to come up against the rare but fierce Yellow Perch, these to are trophy size averaging 5-6 inches as well. If that wasn't enough to fill your angling excitement the mind blowing Blue Gill (though a tad smaller) will fill that little part of you and make you think "ah how joyous life is". We on the other hand had a mission, to strike fear in the heart and soul of every specie we saw. What brought us to the Foot Bridge Canal. As we made our way under the Bridge of Riding Sirens we heard that beautiful call, "no motorized boats" it sang and we laughed ahhhh. For the record a battery powered trolling motor is not under that restriction since all sirens have access to the internet. As we lost ourselves to that beautiful chanting BBR spotted our next species of prey, The CLONE aka the Common Carp. Now these rare beautes are nothing to look at but smart as a whip. No matter what Sugarpacket Tactic we used not one would take the bait! One even tried to use reverse psychology on us by swimming upside down on the surface of the water, but BBR and I were not conned into flipping our boat. Instead we gave up afraid of what the clones would try to convince us of next and switched back to trophy Crappie. After sighting several buried treasures (a big wheel, pop cans, and a water bottle) we sighted the lone pirate poaching his feast of Largemouth and patrolling his territory. I heard the grumbling of the mighty beast and decided it was time to eat. We trolled back to our lunch buffet and asked our chauffeur/ nanny/ cook what was on the menu. GB was kind enough to offer his presence during Linner, after for dessert and the night time slay of blue gill. We toyed with the creatures and walked across them to the shore. They were so thick if you covered your back in bread you could sleep on the water without getting wet. BBR and I were both robbed by the blue bandits and the uncanny carp. GB said his goodbyes and BBR and I went out for an evening troll. We both hooked into some huge fish but unfortunately we left our camera on shore so I drew this very realistic sketch of what they looked like.

realisticdrawing.jpg

We are not too sure of what they are but you see they had to be a 110 lb to 150 lb each. After that tiering time we summoned the help to load our gear and take us home. Another day of doing what we know and love. Til next time keep fish and have fun!

Just kidding!