Red Wings....

Stoty

I see you are still in 3rd on in the Pool. B(*$&^%^#. hahahaha

Yeah they outplayed Dallas in every possible way last night. I should have followed suit and went with one team...

Yes, they did for sure.

Marty cant handle a couple big boys in front of him (Franzen and Holmstrom).

Dallas is a good team, but they cannot handle the fire-power Detroit has. IMO, No-one can.

I just wish there were no trades in the hockey pool, then I would have 1st locked up, because I would still have my whole team! :lol:

Hey Danbo....

The Red Wings will dispose of Dallas quickly, and be waiting to see who they play in the finals.

PIT hasnt done well against PHI this year, and PHI is going to physically beat the crap out of them, so should be an interesting series.

Even if PIT makes it to the finals, they will be no match for my Wings!

Guest Johnny Bass

I think Dallas played well. Detroit just capitalized on power plays and one of those goals shouldn't have counted. Goalie interference.

Detroit was well rested and they came out fast. Those European players can really pass the puck around well.....

Dallas took out 2 very tough teams so I doubt the series will end quickly.

And the Flyers? They are playing rough and tough like the old New Jersey devils. But I doubt they will be able to hold off Pittsburgh.

PHI will give them a run for their money, but I think PIT will come out on top for sure.

And, just found out Timonen is gone for the series...so thats a HUGE blow to the PHI blueline.

PIT/DET will be a great and HIGHLY skilled final!

Just 2 more wins for the Red Wings!!!! wooooooooooo

That a boy Ribeiro....no wonder he is one of the most hated players in the game.

Not only was that completely gutless and cheap, its also (probably) going to hurt his team.

Completely selfish.

But on the other hand....will make it that much easier for the Wings to defeat the Stars. :thumbsup_anim:

I wouldnt be counting your chickens just yet!!

Going to be a great series for sure, but I am gonna take DET in 6

Then again, it doesnt really matter who wins, because I am making a bunch of money just for DET making it to the Cup Final! :D