your most favorite season in temagami, spring, summer, fall or winter

rob5.jpg]ok whats your favorite time of year for temagami and why...is it the views of falling leaves and different colors, blue sunny sky's, the fishing or just simply the weather...for me it used to spring but over the years i have really fallen for the winter and ice fishing...it slowly became my favorite time of year...
Edited by walleyemaster

well wayne i doubt if your talking about me. lol we usually stop at the gas station to stretch our legs a little on our way up to elk lake at the end of july. the scenery is usually Pretty good, and its nice little town as well.

jason

any time in temaagmi is heaven , would nt trade any time in the world for my time there wish i was still working on the lake, caught a 10 lb yrs ago june 6 5 pm skidoo suit and snowing heavily over 20 yrs ago in kokoko bay

musky or specks nice to see another winter fisherman.....malcom you are right all seasons are good as long as your in temagami...24 more days for me and ill be there cant wait it feels so far away.... some of the fishing buddies who will be joining me...except for (pops) the older gentleman he is gone fishing in heven..i learned alot from him...hes not my pops but treated me like one...i know heaven is just like temagami

musky or specks nice to see another winter fisherman.....malcom you are right all seasons are good as long as your in temagami...24 more days for me and ill be there cant wait it feels so far away.... some of the fishing buddies who will be joining me...except for (pops) the older gentleman he is gone fishing in heven..i learned alot from him...hes not my pops but treated me like one...i know heaven is just like temagami

Can't fish for anything unless I go into a back lake for specks. MNR went and played with the seasons so can't even fish for pike for the week 'till lakers open.

Other than one quick trip back to pick up my "commuter" vehicle ...Hopefully I'm not coming back until Sept 26th so I have a day to pack for Dano and I's trip to Montreal on the 28th. Pulling my hair out trying to get everything done...finished last customers airplane today....bills paid in advance..funds in place for the "kids" (20 to 25) to take care of anything else that comes up...got some lawn cutting equipment to service yet and a ton of other things...but I'll be there Sunday night or Monday am hell or high water.

• 1 month later...