Customer Service - NF

Tinman

I think someone's had a bit too much of Granny's tonic. :whistling:

Really?

Check out the below thread.

In that thread I was asking a civilised question, and was treated to an infantile answer by Lundguy, who then proceeds to chastise others to show maturity, that's what got me riled. Now he is feigning ignorance.

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18540

Hey Jed, I think your confusing those Lund fellers.

Your having a spat with LundGUY and the feller in this thread is LundBOY

Course I could be wrong too :dunno:

My apologies, Lundboy, I am indeed mistaken. :oops:

I am done with my rant.

Hope I provided (some form) of entertainment.

Someone hears the F word and internet rants are posted and letters get sent...LOL

Do you have any small kids that are just picking up language? Would you like to have them repeat what the guy said? Then maybe you may see my point. If it was just me, then i would have gotten mad, and told him about keeping comment to himself.

I don't think working at Timmie's means nobody else will hire you. I have awsome references and a great job history. I work at Timmies and have for 2 years. Not all Timmy workers are dead beats. I work there because I chose to and I enjoy the job except when the miserable people come in. How many of you hear the "Good morning, how can I help you" or "how are you today?".You would be amazed at how many customers are rude or just plain mean.

Steep tea will be back within a week. The tea leaves were not allowing the water to filter, that part is true.