random bird pics from today

brandon

Today I headed to the migratory bird sanctuary once again just to kill some time and I just took pics of random waterfowl and birds.....the owls were quite boring so I let them be for today......anyways here ya go

Ruby Crowned Kinglet

041editcroppedwebsite.jpg

some mallard pictures

178editcroppedwebsite.jpg

blah blah blah

225editwebsite.jpg

238editwebsite.jpg

253editwebsite.jpg

2 American Coot pictures

205editwebsite.jpg

this guy gave me a funny look

434editwebsite.jpg

Not exactly sure what kind of waterfowl this is but I'm sure somebody can figure it out......anyways he was lookin for a high five i think

372editwebsite.jpg

and some sandhill crane pictures

267editcroppedwebsite.jpg

288editwebsite.jpg

302editwebsite.jpg

338editwebsite-1.jpg

I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but I try to capture the comedic side of wildlife/birds......not as much as I would like with wildlife but lately with birds that's what I've been going for....hopefully you guys see the humour in some of the pictures too.....anyways hope you enjoy this latest batch

Hey Brandon, Amazing close ups, as an artist I just would love to paint the close ups of the heads...to replicate those irredescent colors would be a fun challenge. I'd say you capture it to a tee...birds are the most expressive animals...much more than mammals. Except for some reason, dogs and cats. I Love your approach on the angles and perspectives, you are very artistic. That one of the bird looking at you with a side glance is hilarious!!!!! Keep up the Great Work!!!! I always look forward to seeing your new shots! :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl