April 17/08

brandon

Headed out to take some pictures tonight after work and here is what I came up with......

A few flower pictures..

005editwebsite-1.jpg

009editcroppedwebsite.jpg

Red-Winged Blackbird

018editwebsite-1.jpg

American Robin

036editwebsite.jpg

Common Crow

039editwebsite.jpg

Juvenile American Kestrel

094editcroppedwebsite.jpg

poor shot of a short-eared owl....included it anyways

205editcroppedwebsite.jpg

and a sunset to end the day

234editwebsite.jpg

thanks guys........and funny you should mention that.......I start a job in the Queen Charlotte Islands at the end of may as a general help at a fishing lodge......I'll also be their head photographer.....i'll be getting a base salary for the general help part and tips for that....as well as commission from photos i sell and additional tips from that so I'm pretty excited. It's just a summer job but it's also a photography job I can actually put on my resume which is probably the most important thing to me right now

thanks guys........and funny you should mention that.......I start a job in the Queen Charlotte Islands at the end of may as a general help at a fishing lodge......I'll also be their head photographer.....i'll be getting a base salary for the general help part and tips for that....as well as commission from photos i sell and additional tips from that so I'm pretty excited. It's just a summer job but it's also a photography job I can actually put on my resume which is probably the most important thing to me right now

WTG Brandon good to hear you will be using your photography talent and working in a fishing camp what a bonus

Good Luck with your New Job :Gonefishing::canadian::thumbsup_anim:

Great Job! Your going to go far in photography! Your pics continue to amaze me!