Starting the quest for a new boat cover

Fang

OK I have a 2001 1750 Crestliner with a custom cover from previous owner. It's made from heavy canvas and has never been very water repellant. In the driveway I always have to put a blue poly tarp over top to keep insides dry.

I want to stop the double tarp and will be trying a bit of McGiver next week. Gonna buy a couple gallons of Canadian Tire Canvas Tent Waterproof and a big garbage can. Gonna soak the old cover and see if it works once dry.

At the same time I'm doing some web surfing on a custom cover and would appreciate any experiences with online sites and especially any specific type of custom tarps.

Anyone pick up one of the BPS Semi-custom tarps like the Attwood 600 or similar

OK to pm me

Don't know where you are from,but I get my boat covers custom made by J.W.Canvas Works , they are located just south of Tillsonburg.I get the premium material, will last forever. I don't get straps because they whack the heck out of the side of the boat. I get snaps and it looks clean and easy to get on and off with no ropes. They will do any kind boat, have different levels of material.