Order a Pizza in 2010

douG

Hey guys, I just bought shares in a new, start-up company.

They have an innovative product. I think it's going to be big.

It's called "Soylent Green".

I can still get you in on this exciting investment, if you'd like?

Guest lundboy

I have an in on something even bigger, it's a new device called "Carousel" it's really good for the environment too.. Good investment, but they really need test subjects. You can register if you are 30 or over. Just send me a pm and I'll have someone contact you.

Edited by lundboy

Guest lundboy
Here's an article from today in the Washington Post.

Centers Tap Into Personal Databases

But Deano, what's wrong with having all of our personal information in databases? It's good for us, the government has to protect us, they love all of us after all. Besides this is Canada eh. Canada is only one of the five western countries that are implicated in baby DNA collection. What's good for the US (all 50 states), Australia, Britain and New Zealand is good for us. Everyone's children should be profiled for possible future criminal behavior as well.

:worthy:

Edited by lundboy

Guest lundboy

Isn't funny how a gag link like at the top of this thread can hit so close to home, and may not be so far fetched?

For decades there has been a world wide program called "Echelon", which was "canceled" due to controversy. What people weren't told is it was replaced with "Carnivore". I'll spare y'all (all y'all) the details, git your Google goin'.