Rivermouth Surf fishing, bows

krawler

There just is never enough time. would love to explore and spend some hours fishing rivermouths but like i said no time. finally sunday will allow me to have a the day to fish some rivermouths. basically i want to cast roe bags and sit and wait for a strike from a hungry bow. i know some rivers that produce but i like surf fishing. please PM me if you have a lead of a place where i may start, reasonable access and a good chance of getting a hit.

thanks

sorry to break it to ya but it gets pretty crappy off the river mouths around now most of the fish are moving up but their is always late fish ive got them in may for blanks sake

woops sorry i thought the filter or something would fix that lol

Edited by MuddyWater

I tried the mouth of the humber this evening, no luck but the water was clear, there has only been one rain event, melting and high water level. cant imagine all the fish pushed there way through. i got the roe and even some worms which works well on gbay surf fishing. so ill head out sunday am and see if i can coax a few fish out of the surf, thanks for the responses and pm's. keep em coming though.

thanks

krawler