Wireless high speed

Big Cliff

I am not a very fast typest (but I have been getting lots of practice) I just spent an hour typing out a post to add to hookset's thread, went to up load it, my link failed, and I lost everything. I will try to do this in point form:

Xplornet technicial support, especially level II is awesome (IF YOU CAN EVER GET THROUGH TO THEM). I have logged many hours on hold untile I finally gave up. They don't seem to care.

Don't believe every thing the installer tells you: We were given a lot of "UNtruths" when we compaired what Xplornet Tech support told us vs what the installer told us. i.e. Installer told us we were getting really good speeds, Xplornet tech told us our up load was only 44% down load was about 30% of what they should be.

Insataller told us that leaves on trees wouldn't affect our signal, Xplornet Tech told us that he would be surprised if we even had service here once the leaves got on the trees (with our present set up).

Installer told us that rain and snow wouldn't affect our signal, (well, lets just say that I already know better but that was confirmed by the Xplornet Tech.).

I have always said that Bell had the worst customer service in the world but I think I owe them an appology, I will however admit that at least when I do get through to Xplornet I can understand them.

As it stands right now Xplornet is sending a work order to our dealer to reposition our antenna (up on our tower which is some 40' high) and following up with me in about a week (right after my 30 day money back guarantee is up) It's OK, I've made them note all the problems I have had and the fact that I have been trying to co-operate with them so the 30 days has been extended.

OH, and the best part of all of this is that the dealer that we went through for all of this lives just down the road from me!!!!!!!!! :whistling: Hope I get some service! :wallbash:

Big Cliff,

Launching our own Satellite might just be easier.

How hard can it be ?

Sorry to hear you're having troubles though.

Customer service is brutal most times.

Even when it means just returning a phone call or showing up at all.

Some folks just don't get it.

That said, this is my first reply from home.

For some reason it was working when I got in.

Watch her blow up when I hit "add reply" lol.

Good Luck Cliff

Hookset.