PS3 ANYONE PLAY

DMASSE

" I used to play video games..............then I turned 14. (just kidding....well not really)"

I'll be 44 this year and I like playing games, where else can you race the pro's? in NASCAR games, you get to race in the safety of your own home, Burnout Paradise lets me drive and wreck around with people from all around the world, Call of Duty is awesome as many other games. Graphics are getting right up there now that it even has the feel of being there.

But then again, some people didn't even have fun when they were 14.

I actually bought mine for the Blueray and I needed a new DVD player, but a PS3 does everything, music library, picture library, video library, and games, all in HDTV on the big screen. It's an all in one entertainment center.

I got my 101% on Burnout, now waiting for the new upgrade that's suppose to add a whole new section to the map, and word has it, it's gonna be free.

Also PS3 owner, we should have another firmware update this week sometime. Firmware 2.20

It also upscales your old dvds to play on HDTV. BluRay is what I initially bought it for but it's an awesome all around entertainment center. Already wireless so no wires to hook up for internet. There browser could use some work though. Some days I'm on OFC with the PS3. Picked up a PSP, it's another great little gadget.